I was delighted to be nominated for a Shine On Award by fellow Captonian and organic gardner of note, aristonorganic. To see her blog, pop over to http://aristonorganic.wordpress.com.
I’m told this award is for blogs that
“shine, make you feel good and are inspiring to the reader”.
I in turn nominate these eight blogs that either inspire me to better my own craft, reinforce my belief that the world is full of wonder and I still have so much to learn and see and visit, or simply make my day each time a new post alert arrives in my inbox. They are:-
- The lovely Janie at The Hedgecombers – http://hedgecombers.com
- Scarlet Nguni – I love the way Scarlet writes and can’t wait to read her “Ex-Files – the totally unabridged version” – http://scarletnguni.com
- Sarah at Diary of a House Elf – http://diaryofahouseelf.wordpress.com. Sarah already has loads of awards, but she deserves this one too!
- Ingrid at Live Life RV – http://livelaughrv.wordpress.com/
- Kyla from OUT & ABOUT in the city who captures scenes from London and surrounds on film – http://outandaboutinthecity.wordpress.com/
- Ann of Gaia Method who documents life on the West Bank of Luxor in Egypt – http://gaiamethod.wordpress.com.
- Yvonne and Herman of Green Cathedral – who share life in a village called Stanford on their blog https://stanfordsa.wordpress.com.
- rprtphoto – I can’t get enough of his colourful and emotive photos of his travels through Cuba – http://rprtphoto.wordpress.com
Blessings to you all, Karen