I was delighted to be nominated for a Shine On Award by fellow Captonian and organic gardner of note, aristonorganic. To see her blog, pop over to
I’m told this award is for blogs that
”shine, make you feel good and are inspiring to the reader”.
I in turn nominate these eight blogs that either inspire me to better my own craft, reinforce my belief that the world is full of wonder and I still have so much to learn and see and visit, or simply make my day each time a new post alert arrives in my inbox. They are:-
- The lovely Janie at The Hedgecombers –
- Scarlet Nguni – I love the way Scarlet writes and can’t wait to read her “Ex-Files – the totally unabridged version” –
- Sarah at Diary of a House Elf –
. Sarah already has loads of awards, but she deserves this one too!
- Ingrid at Live Life RV –
- Kyla from OUT & ABOUT in the city who captures scenes from London and surrounds on film –
- Ann of Gaia Method who documents life on the West Bank of Luxor in Egypt –
- Yvonne and Herman of Green Cathedral – who share life in a village called Stanford on their blog
- rprtphoto – I can’t get enough of his colourful and emotive photos of his travels through Cuba –
Blessings to you all, Karen